Asked Questions - Index
- Does AccessWatch run on NT, OS/2, UNIX, DOS, Windows95, Macintosh?
- I only have ftp access. Can I use AccessWatch?
- What's gzip? Why can't I just untar/unzip it?
- What is cron?
- We run Microsoft IIS with non-standard log files. Does AccessWatch work with these?
- Why does it say "syntax error" when I run AccessWatch?
- How do I [ insert Perl question here ]?
- Can I modify AccessWatch?
- What is the difference between a 'hit' and an 'access'?
- How can I tell how many *people* are viewing my pages?
- How do I get referer and browser stats?
- Is AccessWatch year-2000 compliant?
- How do I register?
- What does it mean to be a registered user?